Company: China Communications Services Corporation Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 552 HK
Market cap: US$4,433m
Background: China Communications Services Corporation Limited is an investment holding company engaged in telecommunications services. The main businesses of CCS include the provision of integrated telecommunications support services for the informatization sectors, such as telecommunications, media and technology.
World Class Benchmarking of China Communications Services Corp
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same as its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers.
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.