Company: Scientex Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: SCI MK
Market cap: US$950m
Background: Scientex Berhad is an investment holding company and through its subsidiaries manufactures polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyurethane leather sheetings, packaging materials, bricks, and automotive parts. The company also engages in property development, rental, and provision of management services.
World Class Benchmarking of Scientex
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 820 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.