Company: SBS Transit Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SBUS SP
Market cap: US$81m
Background: SBS Transit Limited engages in public transport services, namely bus, and rail services. SBS Transit operates through two segments. The Public Transport Services segment offers bus and rail services to commuters. The Other Commercial Services segment earns revenue from advertisements on buses and trains and at bus and rail stations.
World Class Benchmarking of SBS Transit
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,500 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.