Company: Samsung Engineering Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 028050 KS
Market cap: US$4,263m
Background: Samsung Engineering Company Limited is a Korean engineering, procurement, and construction company doing business in 46 countries. The company’s projects are in industries including oil and gas processing, refinery, petrochemical, and green solutions.
World Class Benchmarking of Samsung Engineering
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,440 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.