Company: Sahamitr Pressure Container Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SMPC TB
Market cap: US$201m
Background: Sahamitr Pressure Container Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based company that manufactures pressure containers for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as well as other types of pressure cylinders. SMPC is one of the largest LPG-cylinder manufacturers globally and supplies major oil and gas companies, e.g., Total, Exxon Mobil, and PTT.
World Class Benchmarking of Sahamitr Pressure Container
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 480 small Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.