Company: FGV Holdings Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: FGV MK
Market cap: US$1,069m
Background: FGV Holdings Berhad is a global agricultural and agri-commodities investment holding company. Its primary business includes oil palm and rubber plantation products, oleochemicals and sugar products. FGV produces about 3m tons per year of crude palm oil.
World Class Benchmarking of FGV Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.