Company: Robinsons Land Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: RLC PM
Market cap: US$1,299m
Background: Robinsons Land Corporation is the real estate arm of the Philippine conglomerate JG Summit (JGS PM). RLC develops and operates shopping malls and hotels, and also develops mixed-use properties, office buildings, residential condominiums, and residential housing.
World Class Benchmarking of Robinsons Land Corp
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 310 medium Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.