Company: Gerresheimer AG
Bloomberg ticker: GXI AV
Market cap: US$3,607m
Background: Gerresheimer AG is a German company in the pharmaceuticals and health care industry. Its Plastics and Devices segment produces standard and customized products for drug delivery, and the Primary Packaging Glass segment focuses on the production of packaging of glass for medicines and cosmetics.
World Class Benchmarking of Gerresheimer
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 380 large Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.