Company: PTG Energy Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: PTG TB
Market cap: US$596m
Background: PTG Energy Public Company limited is a Thailand-based company that engages in retail and wholesale of fuel in Thailand. The core is PTG’s more than 1,700 service stations under the PT brand and 11 tank farms which are complemented by food and beverage businesses, convenience stores, automobile maintenance service, and renewable energy business in its network.
World Class Benchmarking of PTG Energy
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 330 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.