Company: Pruksa Holding Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: PSH TB
Market cap: US$870m
Background: Pruksa Holding Public Company Limited operates as a real estate developer in Thailand focusing on the low- to mid-end residential market. Projects include townhouses, single detached houses, and condominiums. The company has seven precast factories in Bangkok.
World Class Benchmarking of Pruksa Holding
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to 240 large Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.