Company: PT Aneka Tambang Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: ANTM IJ
Market cap: US$971m
Background: PT Aneka Tambang Tbk is a 65%-state-owned Indonesian enterprise engaged primarily in mining, refining, and processing of metals including nickel ore, gold, silver and bauxite. It also mines coal. It is the largest nickel producer by capacity in the country, although gold accounts for about 2/3 of the group’s revenue.
World Class Benchmarking of Aneka Tambang
- Profitable Growth rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 780 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.