Company: Polyplex Thailand Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: PTL TB
Market cap: US$450m
Background: Thai manufacturing and distributing company. Produces and sells polyester films, metalized films, extrusion coated films, and other products. Operates PET film production lines, PET chips facilities, and metalized film production lines under the brand name as Sarafil.
World Class Benchmarking of Polyplex Thailand
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s rank of 2
- This was World Class compared to 820 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- That rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s rank of 2
- Profitability was World Class compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 4
- This was above-average performance compared to its peers
- Strength was all four factors across the board
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.