Company: SunPower Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: SPWR US
Market cap: US$7,407m
Background: SunPower Corporation provides distributed generation storage and energy services. The company offers the Equinox residential market product, a solar platform utilizing alternating current (AC) panel architecture, and EnergyLink monitoring hardware to combine solar power production and energy management, allowing residential customers to complete the system installations and to ensure always-on connectivity so homeowners can access the data anytime, anywhere.
World Class Benchmarking of SunPower
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 640 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.