Petronas Chemicals Group – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: PCHEM MK
Market cap: US$14,787m
Background: Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad is the fourth largest producer in Southeast Asia of olefins, e.g., plastics polyethylene and polypropylene, and is fourth globally in producing methanol. The company is part of the Malaysian state-owned Petronas Group and serves chemical manufacturers domestically and overseas.
World Class Benchmarking of Petronas Chemicals Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 910 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.