Company: Malaysian Pacific Industries Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: MPI MK
Market cap: US$1,999m
Background: Founded in 1962, Malaysian Pacific Industries Berhad is an investment holding company. Its subsidiaries engage in manufacturing frames and packaging for integrated circuits. The company also provides assembling and testing of the frames, semiconductor devices and electronic components and serve customers worldwide.
World Class Benchmarking of Malaysian Pacific Industries
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 890 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.