Company: Kokuyo Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 7984 JP
Market cap: US$2,126m
Background: Kokuyo Company Limited is a Japanese manufacturer of stationery and furniture products. Kokuyo operates in three segments: stationery, furniture, and mail-order and retail.
World Class Benchmarking of Kokuyo
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,430 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peer
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.