Company: Jollibee Foods Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: JFC PM
Market cap: US$4,613m
Background: Jollibee Foods Corporation owns, franchises, and manages a network of fast-food chains under the brands Jollibee, Chowking, and Mang Inasal among others. As of 1H9, JFC’s global store network reached 4,613 stores of which 3,195 stores were in the Philippines and 1,418 international stores located in China, Middle East, North America, and other Southeast Asian countries.
World Class Benchmarking of Jollibee Foods
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,190 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.