Company: Ichitan Group Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: ICHI TB
Market cap: US$571m
Background: Ichitan Group Public Company Limited is a manufacturer and distributor of beverages. Its products include ready-to-drink teas, juices, and functional drinks under brands including Ichitan, Chew Chew, Yen Yen, and Bireley’s. The company and its products have been marketed closely with its eccentric founder Mr. Tan Passakornnatee.
World Class Benchmarking of Ichitan Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 410 medium Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.