- We look at the share of companies that were reporting losses
- In the past 12 months, more companies reported losses than in the Global Financial Crisis
- It’s currently about the same level as after the Dotcom bubble burst
Emerging markets now at the same level as Developed, both are rising fast
- We group the companies into Developed and Emerging markets
- The percent of loss-making companies in Emerging markets is the highest it has been during this period
- Share of loss-makers is rising in both worlds
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.