Company: Hyundai Mobis Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 012330 KS
Market cap: US$13,867m
Background: Hyundai Mobis Company Limited is a Korean manufacturer of automotive parts and components. It’s the parts and service arm of Hyundai-group automakers Hyundai Motor Company, Genesis Motors and Kia Motors, providing modules, core automotive parts, after-sales parts, overseas OEM, and purchasing.
World Class Benchmarking of Hyundai Mobis
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to 1,160 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.