Company: Inari Amertron Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: INRI MK
Market cap: US$1,354m
Background: Inari Amertron Berhad is Malaysia’s biggest semiconductor company by revenue. This is focused on outsourcing business of assembly and test facilities (OSAT) for semiconductor clients and includes supplying radio frequency components for mobile phones and optoelectronics and fiber optics related components.
World Class Benchmarking of Inari Amertron
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,020 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.