Company: Ekarat Engineering Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: AKR TB
Market cap: US$40m
Background: Thailand-based company that makes and sells transformers and electricity from solar energy. Also designs and builds substations, installs equipment and industrial electric systems, manages and provides consulting services. As well it invests in solar energy.
World Class Benchmarking of Ekarat Engineering
- Most recent Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to that of 760 small Industrials companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Most recent Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank. This is above-average performance compared to that of its peers
- Most recent Growth rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to that of its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.