E-Mart – World Class Benchmarking
Company: E-Mart Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 139480 KS
Market cap: US$3,562m
Background: E-Mart Incorporated is Korea’s largest retailer with around 160 stores across the country. The company was founded in 1993 by the department store franchise Shinsegae, and E-Mart is the first discount store chain in Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of E-Mart Inc
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.