Company: Dongkuk Industries Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 005160 KS
Market cap: US$163m
Background: Dongkuk Industries Company Limited processes, sells, and trades cold-rolled steel sheets. The company’s products include pickeled and oiled strip, cold special steel, color-printed panel, oscillating coil, and others. Dongkuk Industries is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of Dongkuk Industries
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is below average performance compared to 870 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.