Company: D&L Industries Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: DNL PM
Market cap: US$1,194m
Background: D&L Industries Incorporated is a Philippine holding company. D&L has four principal business lines namely, food ingredients; colorants and plastics additives; aerosols; and oleochemicals, resins, and powder coatings. D&L also toll manufactures a range of related products, including insect control, industrial maintenance chemicals, and home and personal care products, among others.
World Class Benchmarking of D&L Industries
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 800 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.