In this video, I review five topics that you need to know to prepare for a stock market crash:
- Performance of stock market regions since 1989
- Time to think about protection from a fall in the US stock market
- Stock market regions are not asset classes
- Performance of asset classes since 1989
- How to allocate to non-equity assets classes to reduce risk
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.