- All Asian markets fell in 2018
- In 1H19, Hong Kong was the strongest performer in local currency terms, and for foreign investors, Thailand was the best
- Overall, Asian markets were up in 2019 except for Malaysia
- Taiwan was the strongest performer
- For foreign investors, Thailand showed a positive return as the Baht strengthened significantly
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.