Company: Daqin Railway Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 601006 SH
Market cap: US$14,222m
Background: Daqin Railway Company Limited is a Chinese operator of railroads with a combined length of 1,000 km, including the Daqin Railway and most of CR Taiyuan’s railroad transportation assets.
World Class Benchmarking of Daqin Railway
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above-average performance compared to 1,470 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above-average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.