Company: Taiwan Mobile Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 3045 TT
Market cap: US$9,713m
Background: Taiwan Mobile Company Limited was founded in 1997 and is the second-largest telecom service provider in Taiwan. The company provides standard mobile prepaid and postpaid services as well as cable TV, fixed line and broadband internet for consumers and enterprises.
World Class Benchmarking of Taiwan Mobile Company
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 120 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.