Company: Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CPF TB
Market cap: US$7,436m
Background: Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based company engaged in agro-industrial and integrated food businesses for domestic sales and exports, with presence in 16 countries, including China, Vietnam, and Taiwan. Revenue is mainly sourced from its livestock business and about 80% is generated in Asia.
World Class Benchmarking of Charoen Pokphand Foods
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.