Company: Century Pacific Food Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: CNPF PM
Market cap: US$1,709m
Background: Century Pacific Food, Incorporated was listed on PSE in May 2014 and is a food manufacturer. The company operates through the following segments: Canned & Processed fish, Canned Meat, Dairy & Mixes and Tuna Export. The Canned and Processed fish segment is the largest revenue contributor and produces a variety of tuna, sardine and other fish and seafood-based products under brands such as Century Tuna, 555, Blue Bay and Fresca.
World Class Benchmarking of Century Pacific Food
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 580 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.