Aboitiz Power – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Aboitiz Power Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: AP PM
Market cap: US$5,688m
Background: Aboitiz Power Corporation operates as an investment holding company in the Philippines, which engages in the power generation and distribution. Aboitiz Power accumulated interests in both renewable and non-renewable generation plants. It holds all its investments in renewable energy through Aboitiz Renewables, Inc. and non-renewable energy through Therma Power, Inc. Both Aboitiz Renewables and Therma Power are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Aboitiz Power.
World Class Benchmarking of Aboitiz Power
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 280 large Utilities companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.