Company: Centurion Corporation Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CENT SP
Market cap: US$274m
Background: Centurion Corporation Limited is an investment holding company, which owns, develops, and manages purpose-built accommodations. Centurion divides its business into three segments: Workers Accommodation, Student Accommodation, and Others. The Workers Accommodation segment offers dormitory accommodation and services for workers, while the Student Accommodation segment does the same for students. Others include manufacturing and sales of optical discs and related data storage products.
World Class Benchmarking of Centurion Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 890 small Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.