Company: Bayer AG
Bloomberg ticker: BAYN GR
Market cap: US$65,516m
Background: Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and among the largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. The business includes pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products.
World Class Benchmarking of Bayer
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 380 large Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.