Company: Cebu Air Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: CEB PM
Market cap: US$970m
Background: Philippines-based airline operating local and internationally, carrying more than 5m people. Owned by JG Summit Holdings (JGS PM), one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines. Operates 70 domestic and 38 international routes, totally 2,800 scheduled weekly flights. Owns a fleet of 71 aircraft, half of which are Airbus A320s, fleet age is about 5 years.
World Class Benchmarking of Cebu Air
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This was below-average performance compared to 1,450 large Industrials companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This was average performance compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This was poor performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.