Company: Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BA TB
Market cap: US$941m
Background: Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited is a Thai boutique airline. Bangkok Airways owns and operates three airports: Samui (also an international facility), Sukhothai, and Trat. In 2019, before the covid shutdown, the company carried close to 6m passengers, and about 35% of its flights were international.
World Class Benchmarking of Bangkok Airways
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,210 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.