Company: Axiata Group Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: AXIATA MK
Market cap: US$7,631m
Background: Axiata Group Berhad is a Malaysian telecom conglomerate with about 150m subscribers and a network that covers Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, and Pakistan. Khazanah Nasional Berhad, the sovereign wealth fund of the Malaysian government, is the largest shareholder in AXIATA.
World Class Benchmarking of Axiata Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 120 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.