Company: Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: AOT TB
Market cap: US$29,061m
Background: Founded in 2002, Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited’s core activities are management and development of international airports. AOT runs Suvarnabhumi, Don Mueang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket and Hat Yai international airports. In 2019, before the pandemic, AOT’s airports handled 0.5m flights and 86m passengers.
World Class Benchmarking of Airports of Thailand
- Profitable Growth rank of 10 was same compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 1,460 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 10 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 10 was the same compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.