Company: PT ACE Hardware Indonesia Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: ACES IJ
Market cap: US$1,805m
Background: PT ACE Hardware Indonesia Tbk (ACES) was established in 1995. The company primarily engages in home improvement and lifestyle products in the retail industry. ACES holds the master franchise rights of ACE Hardware Corporation, an American hardware retailers’ cooperative, in Indonesia. It is majority-owned by Kawan Lama Sejahtera Group, the country’s leading distribution company of industrial equipment. ACES runs its business under two store brands: ACE Hardware and Toys Kingdom.
World Class Benchmarking of ACE Hardware Indonesia
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,320 medium Consumer Discretionary companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.