Company: Nickel Asia Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: NIKL PM
Market cap: US$1,461m
Background: Nickel Asia Corporation is one of the world’s top suppliers of lateritic nickel ore. The company has four mines, Rio Tuba, Taganito, Cagdianao and Taganaan, and seven exploratory sites, including for gold and copper, in the Philippines. Besides the Philippines, ore is shipped to Japan, China and Australia.
World Class Benchmarking of Nickel Asia
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 910 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.