Company: Banpu Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BANPU TB
Market cap: US$1,828m
Background: Banpu Public Company Limited is a Thai energy company and operates business in coal, power generation and integrated energy sectors. Among its subsidiaries are Indonesian PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk (ITMG IJ) that is engaged in coal mining and Banpu Power PCL (BPP TB) an Independent Power Producer in Thailand.
World Class Benchmarking of Banpu
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 290 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.