VMC: Careers in Finance with Raafat Hashem
This post was originally published here.
Raafat Hashem is an experienced financial professional with a demonstrated history of working in the financial industry. Skilled in Investment Banking, Investment Advisory, Financial Risk, Corporate Finance, External Audit, Internal Audit, and Financial Planning. Strong business development professional who graduated from CFA Institute.
Some of the valuable insights Raafat shared:
- The company story and narrative is an important part of evaluation because it helps you understand the company’s business model.
- Invest in lots of diversified resources to be able to understand valuation.
- Build upon your existing skills to give yourself a competitive advantage in finance.
- Have a goal and then go step by step, gradually towards your target with patience and hard work.
- Have a mentor who is more experienced in the industry who will teach and support you as you advance in your career.
Join the Bootcamp for Valuation!
The Valuation Master Class is the complete, proven, step-by-step course to guide you from novice to valuation expert.
Save US$50 with coupon code: get-smarter
Click here to learn more and register.
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.