Company: Vicostone Joint Stock Company
RIC code: VCS.HN
Market cap: US$610m
Background: Vicostone Joint Stock Company is a Vietnam-based manufacturer of construction fixtures and materials. The Company manufactures compound tiles for construction and interior design purposes. Its products include tiles made from quartz-resin, marble-cement, or natural quartz-cement compound. The Company is also involved in the merchandise of industrial equipment and supplies, as well as the construction and the provision of installation services to property projects. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in mineral mining and stone masonry activities.
World Class Benchmarking of Vicostone
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 800 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.