Company: PT United Tractors Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: UNTR IJ
Market cap: US$5,649m
Background: PT United Tractors Tbk, founded in 1972, distributes heavy equipment used at mines, plantations, construction sites and in forestry. It is the sole distributor of Scania, Bomag, UD Trucks, Tadano and Komatsu. It also does contract mining support through PT Pamapersada Nusantara Tbk providing design, exploration, hauling and other mining-related services.
World Class Benchmarking of United Tractors
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 320 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.