Company: Tata Steel Thailand Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TSTH TB
Market cap: US$520m
Background: Tata Steel Thailand Public Company Limited is a holding company investing in businesses engaged in the manufacture, services, distribution and trading of steel bars, wire rods, and small section products. TSTH is part of one of India’s largest conglomerates founded in 1868.
World Class Benchmarking of Tata Steel Thailand
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 800 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.