Company: Srinanaporn Marketing Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SNNP TB
Market cap: US$742m
Background: Srinanaporn Marketing Public Company Limited is a food manufacturer focused on snacks and drinks. Its products include squid snacks, biscuits, fruit juices, and functional drinks. The company’s oldest brands are Jele, Bento, Dorkbua, and Lotus. The products are sold in Thailand and exported to other Asian markets.
World Class Benchmarking of Srinanaporn Marketing
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 410 medium Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.