Company: SM Prime Holdings Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: SMPH PM
Market cap: US$19,364m
Background: SM Prime Holdings Incorporated is the largest property by assets in the Philippines. It is part of the Philippine conglomerate the SM group, founded by Henry Sy. The company develops malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. SMPH has 73 malls in and outside Metro Manila and 7 shopping malls in China.
World Class Benchmarking of SM Prime Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 210 large Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.