Company: PLDT Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: TEL PM
Market cap: US$5,298m
Background: The company provides the Philippines with telecommunications services, fiber-optic backbones, fixed-line and cellular networks operating in three business groups: fixed line, wireless and others. PLDT has about 64m mobile subscribers, 2m fixed broadband subscribers, and 3m fixed line subscribers.
World Class Benchmarking of PLDT Incorporated
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.