Company: Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: STEC TB
Market cap: US$1,194m
Background: Thailand-based company that is among the top-three building companies in Thailand. It was the first contractor to be listed on the stock exchange. The company is involved in both public and private sector construction projects, mainly in domestic power, petrochemicals and mass transit.
World Class Benchmarking of Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,480 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.