Singapore Airlines – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Singapore Airlines Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SIA SP
Market cap: US$13,054m
Background: Singapore Airlines Limited is the flagship carrier of Singapore. The company and its subsidiaries provide passenger and cargo air transport. The company also has a low-cost carrier called Scoot. As of March 2023, the fleet consisted of 137 passenger aircraft and 9 freighters.
World Class Benchmarking of Singapore Airlines
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,440 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers.
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.